Fall Ford Festival
This is for all makes, models and years of Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles!
September 14-16, 2017. Open to All Fords!
Welcome to Tennessee!
Registration is Open at the Event.
Schedule of Events
(Subject to change based on road conditions or other factors)
Thursday September 14
- 10 AM Show Field Opens – Vendor Set Up
- 2 PM Drive #1 The Dragon and Fontana Dam and Village – 100 Mile Round Trip – Estimated time 3 1/2 Hours
- 8:30 Bon-Fire
Friday September 15
- 10 A.M. Drive #2 Roaring Fork Nature Motor Trail – 50 mile round trip – Estimated time 2 1/2 hours
- 10-4 Food Vendors on Site
- 3 PM Drive #3 – Tour of Townsend – 20 mile trip – estimated time 2 hours
- 5-8 P.M. Friday Night Feast – The weekend Package Food Vouchers are good from 5-8 Friday evening
- 8 PM Drive #4 Rod Run Cruise – 50 miles – We will lead a group to Pigeon Forge at which time everyone is on their own based on what your wanting to do. no time estimated as you can spend what you want looking at the 10,000 cars and cruising
- 9 Friday Night Bon-Fire
Saturday September 16
CRUISE IN SHOW- N-SHINE
- 8 AM Show Field Opens
- 10 A.M. -3 P.M. Food Trucks On Site
- 10-2:30 Show-N-Shine
- Noon – Must be parked by noon to be judged.
- 2 PM Group Ariel Photos
- 2:30 P.M. Ford Awards Presentation
- 3:00 P.M. Ford Product Raffle
- 4:00 P.M. Drive #5 The annual drive Cades Cove (35 miles – estimate 2 hours) Many Animals are generally spotted including Bears.
- 8:30 P.M. Bon Voyage Bon Fire
For Vendor or Swap Meet Space Contact: Thomas Broberg 865-690-0522 tom@BroncoDriver.com
Area Lodging Info
These hotels are offering discounts to Bronco owners to so be sure to ask for the Bronco Driver Magazine discount!
Tally Ho Inn
Townsend Gateway Motel and Cottages
River Breeze Motel
Best Western Cades Cove
Tremont Lodge and Resort
Dancing Bear Lodge
There are various campgrounds in the area