Fall Ford Festival
This is for all makes, models and years of Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles!
September 13-15, 2018. Open to All Fords!
Welcome to Tennessee!
2019 Date -TBD
Here is some information and a projected event schedule.
PARKING IN SHOW FIELD – ONLY SHOW VEHICLES ARE ALLOWED IN THE SHOW FIELD!
When Parking your FORD on the show field, please stay in marked rows. Face your FORD downhill in the row. You should have space for a FORD Tent, and space to pass thru. Please have your Parking pass visible to enter the show field each day.
TENTS – You should have space to set up tents behind your FORD Please do not set up your tent next to the FORD as we need all that space for FORDS! Be sure to fasten tents down good. Secure it or remove the canopy at night.
PART SALES – You’re welcome to sell products from your FORD within your space. Use space for products behind your FORD. Please do not set up parts tables beside your FORD or spread out in the show field. If you need more space you will need to move to swap meet area.
SWAP MEET AREA – If you want to sell products but do not have a FORD registered, you will need to purchase a 10’ x 30’ Swap Meet space or a 10’ x 50’ Swap Meet space for trailer. These can be purchased in advance on-line. If you’re not pre-registered, space will be sold on a first-come basis until it’s filled. If you need more space you will need to contact us.
DRIVES – All the drives will gather and depart from the Entertainment Field located on the West side of the motel behind the Carriage House Restaurant. Please note the direction for the designated drive, as with large groups, they can get separated.
TRAILERS – Absolutely NO trailers on the FORD show field. Use the designated trailer Parking lot located on the East side of show field by the Heritage Center.
DRONES – Drones are welcome – fly with caution. Please post footage at Facebook/BroncoDriverMagazine
TRASH – Help keep the grounds and area clean.
FRIDAY MEAL – You get 2 meal tickets with your registration package. These can be redeemed at the food truck anytime Friday from 4:30 P.M. to 7 P.M.
SHOW-N-SHINE – If you’re registered to take part in the Show-N-Shine your truck needs to remain in the show field Friday evening between 5 P.M. and 8 P.M. with the windshield marker in the window. We suggest you put your hood up.
FUTURE EVENTS :
Duff’s, Dinners & Drives – Oct. 12-13, 2018
Bronco SUPER CEL 2019 – April 10-13, 2019
Registration available at the Event.
Schedule of Events
(Subject to change based on road conditions or other factors)
Thursday, Sept. 13
- NOON – Show field opens
- 2 P.M. – Drive #1, TOUR OF TOWNSEND
Never more than a couple miles from the motel but you will have a crazy and memorable drive (15 miles – estimated time: 1 1/2 Hours)
- 8:30 P.M. – Opening Bon Fire
- 9:00 P.M. – Show field is closed and locked to all in or out traffic (If you’re staying at the bon-fire and driving, your vehicle must be parked outside the gate.)
Friday, Sept. 14
- 10:00 A.M. – Drive #2, TOP OF THE WORLD
Cruise the quiet Foothills Parkway to the community on the top of the mountain. Cruise around a hidden lake and wind back into town along a scenic backroad tour. (40 miles – estimated time: 2 Hours)
- 10 – 8 A.M. – Food Vendors on Site
- 2:30 P.M. – Drive #3, NEW FOOTHILLS PARKWAY
See the Great Smokies National Park and wind back thru the new Foothills Parkway Extension with magnificent views and remarkable engineering of bridges (45 miles – estimated time: 2 Hours)
- 4:30 – 7 P.M. EVENT DINNER available with your meal tickets at the Food Trucks. You can buy meals from food truck if you have no meal tickets.
- 8 P.M. – Smoky Mountain Rod Run in Pigeon Forge
Venture over and experience on your own.
- 8:30 P.M. – Friday Night Bon Fire
- 10:00 P.M. – Show field is closed and locked to all in or out traffic.If you’re staying at the bon-fire and driving, your vehicle must be parked outside the gate.
Saturday, Sept. 15
- 8 A.M. – Show Field Opens
- 10 – 2 P.M. – SHOW-N-SHINE (You will not have to move your FORD) The Show-N-Shine will be judged from the regular event field. You must be parked by NOON to be judged.
- 10 A.M. – 3 P.M. – Food Trucks On Site
- 1 – 2 P.M. – Group Aerial Photos
- 2:30 P.M. – Awards Presentation
- 3:00 P.M. – Product Raffle
- 4:30 P.M. – Drive #4,THE ANNUAL CADES COVE DRIVE
(35 miles – estimated time: 2 hours)
- 8:30 P.M. – Bon Voyage Bon Fire
Area Lodging Info
These hotels are offering discounts to Bronco owners to so be sure to ask for the Bronco Driver Magazine discount!
Tally Ho Inn
Townsend Gateway Motel and Cottages
River Breeze Motel
Best Western Cades Cove
Tremont Lodge and Resort
Dancing Bear Lodge
There are various campgrounds in the area