Bronco Super Celebration (EAST)
April 15 -18, 2020
Welcome to the 2020 Bronco Super Celebration!
May 13-16 2020
Sponsored by FORD MOTOR COMPANY & Bronco Club of America
The Great Smoky Mountains has plenty of activities to offer the whole family. Bronco Driver Magazine staff has organized events over several days to showcase the area and have fun with our great Broncos. We expect a big crowd and are needing your help keeping the Super Celebration party going.
NEW FIELD LAYOUT – Due to the great turnouts – we have reconfigured the show fields, the vendor areas, and the Entry and Exits. This will help accommodate more Broncos and guests.
Look for a more detailed map coming closer to event dates.
LAST MINUTE UPDATES: Please review the scheduled drives upon arrival for some drives and times might have been adjusted.
PARKING IN THE SHOW FIELD – When parking your Bronco in the show field – please stay in marked rows. Face your bronco downhill in the row. You will have plenty of space for a Bronco – 10-12 foot tent behind your Bronco and space to drive out forward.
TENTS – You will have space to set up a tent behind your Bronco. Please do not set up your tent next to your Bronco as we will need all the space for Broncos! Be sure your tent is fastened down good. Please secure it or remove the canopy at night.
DO NOT REMOVE OTHER PEOPLES TENTS OR FLAGS.
PART SALES ON SHOW FIELD -Your welcome to sell products from your Bronco within your space. Use space for products behind your Bronco. Please do not set up parts, tables beside your Bronco or spread out in the show field. If you need more space you will need to move to swap meet area.
NO TRUCKS OR OTHER VEHICLES WILL BE ALLOWED ON SHOW FIELD TO DROP OFF PARTS – YOU MUST HAVE ALL THE PARTS TO SELL TRANSPORTED IN YOUR BRONCO
TRAILERS – Absolutely NO trailers on the Bronco show field. Use the designated trailer parking lot located on the east side of the show field by the Heritage Center.
DRONES– Drones are welcome – fly with caution. Please post all photo footage at BroncoDriverMagazine.com/facebook
TRASH – Help keep the grounds and area clean. Use the Trash cans.
DAILY DRIVES – All the lead drives will gather and begin from a designated area. Please note the direction for the drive as they can become separated. Or ask for directions before the drive leaves.
Feel Free to get a small group or explore some of the great Smoky mountain attractions on your own.
MEAL TICKETS – Meal tickets can be redeemed anytime Thursday or Friday during lunch or dinner serving hours at any of the Food Trucks. Additional Meals can be purchased anytime from any of the food trucks during their serving hours.
LOCK DOWN -The event will close to all in and out traffic during the hours posted each day. You can leave your Bronco on the field but it will not be able to get out during closed hours.
BON-FIRE – Attendees wishing to stay at the Bon-fire after event hours and leaving in their Bronco – must have their Bronco parked outside the gate area in either the motel or visitors parking area.
NEW SHOW – N- SHINE JUDGING – Inside the registration package will be a SHOW N SHINE JUDGING CARD. If you wish to have your Bronco judged for awards – Bring your Bronco and the card to the Snow N Shine tent – anytime during judging hours.
- Wednesday 4-6 p.m.
- Thursday 9-11 a.m. / 1-3 p.m. / 5-7p.m.
- Friday 9-11 a.m. / 1-3 p.m. / 5-7p.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. -11 a.m.
PLEASE BE SAFE AND ENJOY THE TENNESSEE MOUNTAINS!
2020 BRONCO SUPER CELEBRATION EVENT SCHEDULE
Sponsored By Ford Motor Company & Bronco Club of America
(Subject to modification based on road closures or other)
Tuesday May 12 – PRE -REGISTRATION / Early Vendors
- 10 A.M. – Show Field opens for those Broncos Pre-Registered – Early Vendor Set Up
- 12 A.M. Event tent opens
- 5 P.M. Show Fields Closes
Wednesday May 13 – EARLY BIRD BRONCOS
- 9 A.M. – Show Field Opens – Registration and Event tent opens
- 10 A.M-7 P.M. . Vendor Set Up day
- 11 AM – Food Trucks Open – On Site
- 10:30 AM – DRIVE #1- The DRAGON / FONTANA DAM A long and winding road through the mountains on the legendary Tailofthedragon.com – continuing on to Fontana Dam. Bring a snack lunch (Approximate time: 4 1/2 Hours – about 80 Miles round trip)
- 3:30 P.M. DRIVE #2 – TOUR ON THE NEW FOOTHILLS
Tour the newly opened tranquil and majestic addition to the foothills parkway. Great views and photo ops. Approximate time: 2 Hours – about 45 Miles round trip)
- 8 P.M. Show Field Closes
Thursday May 14 – FUN AND SUN WITH THE BRONCOS
- 9 A.M. Show Field Opens
- 9:30 A.M. DRIVE #3 – ROARING FORK NATURE TRAIL – Tour the majestic Smoky Mountains on a black top one lane road winding through the mountains. Scenic, Quiet and hilly. (Approximate time: 3 Hours – about 65 Miles round trip)
- 10:30 DRIVE #4 CADES COVE – (Approximate time 1 1/2 Hours – about 30 miles round trip) drive thru the old settlement – see old historic buildings and always some wild life.
- 11 AM -FOOD TRUCKS OPEN (Use your food Vouchers)
- 3:00 DRIVE #5 – City Of Elkmont – (Approximate time 1 1/2 Hours – about 30 miles round trip) drive thru a century old Appalachian village -many buildings restored and makes for excellent photos.
- 3:30 DRIVE #6 – Scenic Route to Kincer Chassis/ Krawlers Edge Open House – (Approximate time 2 Hours – about 30 miles round trip)
- 6:30 P.M. BRONCOLYMPICS Blindfold Obstacle Course/ Slow Crawl and more…
- 9 P.M. Show field Closes
Friday May 15 – DRIVE AND SHINE WITH THE BRONCOS
- 6:30 DRIVE #6 SUNRISE DRIVE and PHOTO – Foothills Parkway Tour the newly opened tranquil and majestic addition to the foothills parkway. Approximate time: 1 1/2 Hours – about 45 Miles round trip) Sponsored By Hard Knox Fab
- 8 AM Show Field Opens
- 9:30 DRIVE # 7 RICH MOUNTAIN ROAD + Sponsored by Old Tennessee Distilling Company
FRANK IS BACK FOR AND ENCORE! –
(Approximate time: 2 1/2 Hours – about 30 Miles round trip) Rich Mountain is not schedule to be open – if it does open you can have the choice to take it on the return to Townsend. (Note: Rich Mountain Road is Gravel)
- 10:30 DRIVE #8- TOP OF THE WORLD– Tour around the community with a hidden lake and surprising terrain. (Approximate time: 2 Hours – about 35 Miles round trip)
- 11 AM – FOOD TRUCKS Open (Use your food Vouchers)
- 1 P.M. Sign Up begins at the Nashville Bronco Tent for a youtube Video Bronco Experience
- 2 P.M. Kids 6 Volt Bronco Drag Races
- 3:00 P.M. DRIVE #9- TOUR OF TOWNSEND -tour around the city with hidden treasures and unexpected terrain – Never more than a couple miles from the Talley Ho – Route kept secret – (Approximate time: 1 1/2 Hours – about 15 Miles round trip)
- 6 P.M. RC Broncos – RC Broncolympics (Kids or adult welcome to participate) Obstacle Course and Drag races – Brought to you by Tiny Trucks..
- 8:30 Late Night – BON-FIRE
- 11 P.M. Show Field Closes
Saturday May 16 BRONCO CRUISE -IN
- 8 AM Show Field opens
- 8- 2. P.M. Bronco Cruise In
- 10 AM FOOD TRUCKS Open
- 10A M – NOON – Kids 6 Volt Bronco Show N Shine
- 11 A.M. LIVE Broadcasting from Nashville Early Bronco booth.
- HIGH NOON – Bronco Salute – Everyone start there Bronco engines for 1 Minute in a Salute to all those who have been a part of the history and the Broncos Past and as a Gateway to the New Future of The Ford Bronco
- 12 P.M. – RC Bronco Challenge
- 2 P.M. SPECIAL FORD Executive Presentation
- 2:15 Awards Begin- Sponsored By Bronco Club of America
- 2:30 Product Raffle
- 8:30 Bon Voyage – Bon Fire
2021 DATES FOR THE BRONCO SUPER CELEBRATION are April 21-24, 2021
Area Lodging Info
Some of these hotels are offering discounts to Bronco owners to so be sure to ask for the Bronco Driver Magazine discount!
Tally Ho Inn
Townsend Gateway Motel and Cottages
River Breeze Motel
Best Western Cades Cove
Tremont Lodge and Resort
Dancing Bear Lodge
There are various campgrounds in the area
Big Meadow Family Campground
Townsend Great Smokies KOA
Lazy Daze Campground
Little Arrow Resort
Sunset Farm Cabins
Mountain Mist Cabins
Pioneer Cabins and Guest Farm
Little Arrow Resort